1. People use trolleys from supermarkets to get the thing they bought back to their homes out of convenience.2. People do not want to carry their heavy groceries back home so they make their work load lighter by using a trolley.3. There are not many places where trollies can be returned4. People think that the trolly is free and do not cost money therefore they use it for many purposes out of the fact that it is free5. People may want to sell the trollies for the metal on them.
1. No motivation - Bulky - Store more items - People who buy a lot - Discounts - Don't want to go back and forth to the supermarket weekly2. Blocks space - Takes up big space3. Afraid to be charged - Damaged trolley - Careless handling of trolley4. Stolen trolleys - Can be sold and melted - Made of recyclable metal5. Re-use - Lazy - Don't want to keep getting a new trolley every time
1. Lazy > Bulky > Store more items > People buy a lot > Dont want go back again every day/ often2. Too heavy > Buy too much > Dont want go back again every day/ often3. Sell trolley > Make Money > No other ways of making money > Poor > Jobless4. Use trolley for own entertainment > Nothing to play at home > No money buy games > Poor > Parents Jobless or have low pay.5. Forgot > Memory too lousy > Need reminders for things
1. People use trolleys from supermarkets to get the thing they bought back to their homes out of convenience → Bulky and big items → Store more items → People who buy a lot → Do not want to go back and forth, weekly.2. People do not want to carry their heavy groceries back home so they make their work load lighter by using a trolley. → Store more items → People who buy a lot → Do not want to go back and forth, weekly.3. There are not many places where trollies can be returned → Supermarkets save costs and do not make many return points → People do not return trollies 4. People think that the trolly is free and do not cost money therefore they use it for many purposes out of the fact that it is free5. People may want to sell the trollies for the metal on them → They can earn money out of the trolly
1.People are too lazy to return the trolley->No motivation->the trolley is too large->store more items->People buy a lot of things->Do not want to go back and forth2.People buy too many things and they need the trolley to help them bring home the things they buy->They come alone and buy too many things without ever considering the fact that they do not have the manpower to bring it back->no car or live alone 3.People steal the trolley so that they can melt it and sell it for money->they need more money->they are too poor->Bad economy and things are too expensive4.People do not know where to return the trolley->The supermarket can be huge->No signs to guide the people who are unfamiliar with the place->People are new to the place->They are foreigners5.They steal the trolley to use for their own personal use->The trolley will make their life easier->The trolley can transport heavy goods around->They need the trolley’s ability to transport heavy goods around->They are too poor to buy their own
1. Forgetful (After putting groceries in the car) -> ?2. Bringing the trolley home for the convenience of themselves -> Not to worry about not having a trolley when going for grocery shopping -> Don't want to carry the items/a basket -> Troublesome/Tiring3. Bringing the trolley home as many groceries were bought on that day -> To use the trolley to transport the groceries home -> Convenient -> Don't need to carry the items home by hand4. Laziness -> Big (Trolley) -> To store more items -> People who buy a lot -> Don't want to make repeated visits throughout the week5. Melt the trolley to sell the metal -> Poor
lazy!!! -> because the trolley is to big-> to store more items -> for people to buy alot -> do not want to go back and forth weeklyno money-> so take trolley from supermarket go melt ->to get more moneyso heavy->neighbor want to borrow my amplifier->to listen to very loud musiccannot find the place to put the trolley->first time at supermarket->first time in singapore->first time free for holidays to come to singapore->very busy->work
1) Spoiled trolley -> roughed handling from people and staff -> no maintenance2) Danger due to blind spot when getting across the car park -> No one will take the effort to cross the road -> No enough trolley drop off point in the car park (Or near).3) Taxi/drop off point has trolley all over the place -> There isn’t enough time to put the trolley after loading -> Not enough drop off point near the Taxi/drop off point.4) For convince people take the trolley back -> People don’t want to carry bags -> No small trolley on sale thus people will have to carry bags
1.No motivation-heavy/bulky/cumbersome-to store more items-for those to buy a lot2.Scratches/dents-careless handling-playing around with it-bored3.Forgetfulness-too many things to manage-a lot of things to handle (a lot of groceries ,child)4.Play with it - it only cost $1 to unlock the trolley so they find it fun to play with it - low cost5.Too heavy to cary-buy a lot so they need the trolley to transport it - sale /discount
1.Too lazy to return-No motivation-bulky-Store more items-People who buy alot2.Don't know where to return-Not obvious enough-Not anywhere nearby3.Sell it for its metal-Poor-want to make money-To earn a living-Can satisfy their needs4.It's damaged-Scared to return it-Pay fine-They damaged the trolley-accidentally knocked it somewhere-Wasn’t paying attention to where he/she was pushing it5.Bring it home to use again-Don't want to go through the trouble of going to the area where the trolleys are-Too lazy to return-Tiring day-Get home quicker
1) Why people steal the trolley for home use?They want to store more stuff -> They do not have enough space at home -> They do not want buy extra holders to store their stuff -> they do not want to waste money -> they might be poor2) Why do people sell the trolleys?It is made of metal -> they can sell the metal and earn a living -> they want to have a quick way to earn money -> they are lazy3) Why do people not want to return the trolley?They feel lazy -> it is too big -> they are carrying a lot of stuff -> they buy a lot of items from the supermarket -> they do not want to keep going back to the supermarket4) Why do people not know where to return they trolley?There are no signs or directions -> the company did not put up signs for people -> they did not think about it5) Why do people forget to return?They might have been distracted by something else/bad memory -> no reminders to tell them to return the trolley
1.Many people do not want to move the trolley back and just leave it anywhere.No motivation=Bulky=store more items=people who buy a lot=Do not want to go back and forth weekly 2.Many people buy a large quantity of things so they need a trolley for convenience sake.Many items=heavy=needs trolley=do not want to come back and forth weekly 3.Some people will only use the trolley up to a certain point than they will just put it there and not bother to return it.Too little trolley points=nearest trolley point far away=Not enough is built.4.There are only a few trolley stands located at the supermarkets so many people will not bother to return their trolleys after using them.Too little trolley points=nearest trolley point far away=Not enough is built.5.Some supermarkets are only on one floor thus most of the trolley return point is on one floor only and people will buy other things on different floors thus they will not bother to return the trolleys if they are not on the floor that the supermarket is situated on.Too little trolley points on different floors=nearest trolley point is on a different level=company needs to put more trolley points on different levels.
1.They do not want to carry too many Plastic bags-->Not eco-friendly-->Environment conscious People will not want to take the plastic bags-->Company manufactures non-eco-friendly plastic bags2.They find it easier to push a trolley than carry a plastic bag.--Too many things are packed into 1 plastic bag to be eco-friendly-->Company manufacturers are non eco-friendly-->The staff puts too many things in 1 plastic bag 3.The $1 fee is too little for a rent.-->people are more well to do nowadays-->complacency of customers($1)-->the high pricing of most of the items in the supermarket thus,nothing can be bought with $14.They might have other uses for the trolleys in their home.-->The people are too poor to afford a trolley-->Richer people misuse their money-->Do not pay their taxes5.The users might want to sell it for money after they use it.-->Too poor to even afford food-->Sells trolleys for money-->Trolleys not properly monitored
1.People bringing the trolley back home because of heavy things--------->Because they are lazy--------->houses are far from supermarket------------>Do not have their own transport(car)Customers leaving their trolley around in the supermarket when they decided not buy anything/or needs to rush off--------->They are rushing off for a important event-------->They are too busy3.For the convenience of themselves,the customers leave their trolley in the car-park near their car when they load the thing they bought---------->The customer is lazy----------->The car is far away from the return of trolley booth in the car-park-------->The booth is placed very far from the car4.As a form of convenience,Many customers decide to bring their trolleys home so they can use it when they visit the wet market etc---------->For the convenience of the people-------->No need to visit the wet market without a trolley-------->The trolley is big and can store many items-------->The person do not need to visit the market so many times5. Trolleys replaces the weak and fragile plastic bag as it can store many items and is durable--------->convenient--------->No need to use so many plastics bags-------->People are tired of plastic bags breaking and having to hold so many plastic bags------------>Do not need to carry items but instead push them
1) Lazy/Reluctant to return trolley (no motivation) > Trolley is Bulky/Big > To store more items > For people who buy a lot > People does not want to go back and forth too often.
2) Easier to push a trolley home >Does not want to carry the plastic bags > Too heavy > Bought too many things > People does not want to go back and forth too often.
3) Trolleys did not have a limit to where it can be pushed to > People can push it anywhere they want to > People pushes it home > Unable to carry too many plastic bags > bought too a lot of things > does not want to go back and forth too often.4) Keep trolleys to use them again > Afraid they are not able to find trolleys the next day > They got to the market late > They woke up late > Overslept.
5) Foreigners thought that the trolley belongs to them > They put in a dollar > trolley requires money to work > government wants to control the number of unreturned trollies
1) trolleys not returned>very tedious and tiring>too much things to bring back>people bought a lot>Discount2) trolleys not returned > foreigners did not know > they are new to the country.3) trolleys not returned > people complained too heavy > they have shortage of things needed > no money4) trolleys not returned > bring it to the carpark > lazy > no motivation5) trolleys not returned > bring it to melt the metals > earn money > no money
1. no motivation to return them --> Trolley is Big -> Store more items --> people buy alot --> do not want to go back and forth weekly.2. Inconvenient to carry bags of groceries all the way to their car in the carpark. --> Bags are too heavy --> They buy alot --> huge discount3. plastic bag sometimes break -->contents are too heavy --> too many stuff in one bag 4. people would sometimes forget to put back trolley --> too busy loading groceries --> Person is weak --> person buys too many stuff5. use the trolley as entertaintment --> people bored at home --> no money to buy stuff
1.There are usually only a few trolley stands in the car-park, so people would just leave the trolley if they cant find it.(Trolley point to far away=too little trolley points in car park=not enough is built as the carpark is huge)2. People buying too much products and ended up pushing the trolley back home as carrying would be too heavy.(They do not want to keep coming back to buy more of what they need=lazy=supermarket too far away)3.People being too lazy to push the trolley back to the stands and just leaving it aside.(No motivation=bulky=store more items=people who buy a lot=Do not want to go back and forth,weekly)4.Trolleys stolen by people to be sold.(many people wants to steal supermarket trolleys=Trolleys can be easily pushed out of shopping centers=Easy Money)Baskets used for carrying products is uncomfortable to people's arms.(Because the Basket’s handles hurt=Plastic handles are thin=lesser weight spread
No Motivation ---> too much to carry ---> Buys alot ---> troublsome to come back to buy----> People who buy alotToo much of heavy things ---> this causes too much of weight to be carried ---> Makes the costomers lazy to carry back home ---> because stuff are heavy ---> the materials of the products are heavy Unable to find near place to find to place the trolleys ---> buys too much of stuff ---> goes to car park to put the stuff in car ---> they leave the trolleys there ---> there are no place to keep the trolley in the car parkThey need to use the trolleys ---> they buy too much of stuff ---> Too lazy to carrys it back by hands ---> push trolley back home ---> use the trolley for their own meansTrolleys are easier to push back home ---> There is too much weight to carried ---> They buy too much stuff --->Choose the easy way out ---> People are too lazy
1) No motivation to return the trolleys--> Lot of items to carry --> Had to buy a lot --> a lot items needed Lazy to return the trolley(s) --> too troublesome to go back and return the trolley(s) --> had other urgent work needed to be done --> returning the trolley was not a Priority The person might have been too frail to carry the shopping bags --> the person might have been an old person --> most of the old people are quite weak The person might have wanted to gain from the selling of the trolley(s) --> he/she might be very poor --> Jobless --> under qualified for a job5) The signs used to tell people are not easily understood --> The people might have misunderstood about the usage of the trolley(s) -->the person might not be good in the language --> Miscommunication
This comment has been removed by the author.
1. People steal trolleys to sell-easy to steal trolley-quick buck2.trolley return point is far away from car park(thats the main problem right ther)3.people lazy-Bulky-Store more items-People who buy a lot-Don't want to go back and forth to the supermarket weekly4.Scared to return it-they may need to pay fines-they damage it-accidents5.people weak to carry plastic bag-they are old- old people fragile and weak